Jauregui Kids 2012

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Hot April Day

Hello everyone it has been awhile. But here I am again I hope you all did not miss me much. Today is a very hot day we reached 100.

 My family is trying to get over the FLU. I have been sick for a week now and I went to the doctors and he told me the FLU is hitting a little late this year and I said you are telling me. It is no fun having a fever of 102 and then the temp out side is about the same how in the heck is someone suppose to get better if all you do is sweat.

We'll my kids are almost out of school and the summer fun comes. Well I think I will end for now I am not much of a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment