Jauregui Kids 2012

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My family

As you can see I have haded some more pictures. You see these pictures and this is my family they are a little weird but they are fine. I would have never guessed that when I met my husband 6 years ago I would have a family of 6 how life changes on you before you even know. I have a pretty good life my husband and I have had alot of ups and downs but I think now we are heading in the right path. My parents have been a big help in many ways I dont get to tell them how greatful I am to have them in my life to often. My step dad is one of a kind who ever put him in my direction 18 + years ago sure new what they were doing. I needed a man like him to show me what a dad is really like. I can not always tell him how I feel but I hope he knows that I love him very much and I thank him from the bottom of my heart for helping me become the women I am today. I know I can always count on him to be there when I need someone to talk too Thanks Again Dad your the best. My mom on the other had we have had our ups and downs and our differences but we are learning from them. My kids are my kids and I would not change them for anything its hard being a mom at times and I am learning. We'll I needed to get some stuff off my mind so here it is now I can go finish what I need to finish till next time I hope you enjoy my pictures

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog! It's great to see your beautiful family. Hugs!

    Kim and Mark

    ReplyDelete